Fees and Funding Information
For course fees, you can make your payment through:
|Payment Option||How to pay by this option|
|Interbank Transfer||Please indicate INVOICE NUMBER and email your bank advice to email@example.com.
Bank Name : DBS Bank
Account : 049-002286-7
Bank Account Name : SASW-Family Resource and Training Centre
|Cheque payment||The cheque should be crossed and made payable to SASW-Family Resource and Training Centre.
Please indicate the invoice no. on the reverse side of the cheque.
|PayNow Corporate||Please indicate INVOICE NUMBER for reference and email your bank advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SASW members will enjoy members rates for our training programmes.
Training programmes are submitted to NCSS for application for funding from the VWO Capability Fund (VCF) and will be subject to the Evaluation Panel’s decisions for funding eligibility and quantum.
Criteria for applicants applying for VCF Funding
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident who are permanent staff of a Social Service Agency (SSA)
- SSA is a member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS)
- Applicant gives training provider consent to collect VCF funds from NCSS on his/her behalf.
- Applicant (if Employment Pass Holder or Work Permit Holder ONLY) must have at least 1 year remaining contract period with the Agency. Please attach copy of Employment Pass with Registration Form sent.
- Applicant must attain 75% attendance for the entire course and complete course evaluation feedback forms upon completion of course.
- Applicant (including volunteers) are eligible for training courses specific to his/her job scope/responsibilities.